Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Schoolgirl Style}

Good morning! Woot! Woot! I’m joining in on WIWW this week! I always love looking at pictures of other girls’ style! This week, I actually remembered to take pictures of myself! And it was a good week, because we were doing an activity with our students where we were dressing for success.


This first outfit was what I wore on one of our rainy days last week. I loooove this white coat! I don’t wear it as often as I’d like though because, well, it’s WHITE, but I bust it out once in a while and last week was the perfect weather and day for it! 

May2012 003

Jeans: Tilly’s
Coat: Old Navy
Shoes: A boutique in Big Bear Years ago
If you think this picture makes me look tall – I am! I’m 5’7” normally and with these heels I’m almost 5’ 10”. No, the weather didn’t seem different from up there. ;o)

One more pic -- Gotta do the diva pose –‘cuz that’s how I roll. lol

May2012 007



Another “dress for success” day this week during our career documents unit, it wasn’t pouring rain so we kicked it up just a notch --

Reannah
Dress: Stein Mart
Heels: Kohls
Belt: Kohls

But even teachers have a hard time keeping a straight face sometimes – even in our nice clothes!

Funny R

What was my friend saying to make us laugh?? I don’t remember. But pretty sure it had something to do with perfectionist me wanting a good angle/picture {which I didn’t get because I was laughing too much} and her making a ‘feels like a prom photographer’ joke and being the end of a day with middle schoolers. :)
Good times!!


 
Aaaand Mama’s not the only one with style – this little man dressed himself for spring pictures. (And even asked for the tie!)
May2012 009

How cute is that? We should totally go out on the town now, not school, don’t you think? ;-)
Thanks for reading! It was fun joining in on “What I Wore Wednesday” this week!
Let me know if you participated in a WIWW Wednesday post this week too! I’m always looking for more style inspiration!!

pleated poppy


Photobucket

4 comments:

Doranda said...

Coming from the Pleated Poppy. I love that coat! It looks good on you too. I would love it if you linked this up to my fashion link party. http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/05/fashion-link-party.html Have a great day!

Doranda

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

You are a doll Reannah! I LOVE that White coat- and Old Navy out of all places!! Love that store! Your shoes are too fun as well! Your Stud man is looking Mighty Fly with his tie! WOW--yes I agree he needs to take you out on a hot date! Too fun! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine Foley @ TheFoleyFam said...

You ROCKED that white coat girl!! Love it!! And holy cow I would prob not even come up to your armpit LOL! I'm 4'10 ;) YAY for your WIW post! You looks SO great! XOXO

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Love, love, love your white coat! It's very "Kate Middleton-esque" (and that's the highest level of praise in my book!) And I love your little guy's tie~ my son is the same way, he always goes for the tie for pics and special occasions! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...