Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore: New York City

Hello friends! I’m back from my trip with a fresh What I Wore post! This summer I went to New York City to visit my sister. We spent most of our time eating at wonderful restaurants, playing with my 10 month old nephew and walking around Central Park and the city!


My favorite memory was having a picnic in Central Park and checking out all the beautiful lakes!

JulyNYC2012 090
Dress: Kohls
Belt: Kohls


This dress is very comfortable and light – perfect or the 90 degree weather I brought with me to New York from California!  ;-) In fact, I even ended up wearing this outfit to go on a row boat with my sister!

(Guess who ended up rowing the boat?) lol

RowingCollageFinal

~

RowEasy


I was all about the dresses on this trip I guess. Here is another outfit I wore as we walked the city:

Any4BGrandmasHouse
Hat: Old Navy
Dress: Ruche
Shoes: Roxy Flip Flops

This picture is particularly special because it is taken in front of the house where my grandma grew up! We walked through all her old stomping grounds and then had lunch at THE BEST Italian food restaurant in NY city:

BirthdayLunch

Do I have any followers from New York who can vouch for this? Because, this California girl thought it was reeeeeally good!!

Come back soon - I’ll be posting more pictures from my trip to New York – including the best places to eat! Yum!

pleated poppy



God Bless!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm going to NY in September, can't wait to hear your suggestions because I've never been! Cute dresses btw :)

Kelly said...

Love your striped dress!!! So fun!!! Can't wait to see more pics of your trip! I LOVE NY!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

You cutie you!! Loved it and Love how you ate at your grams old stomping grounds! How fun!... and sounds super yummy! Can't wait to see more of your photos from your trip!

smk053078 said...

What a fun trip! I have alwasy wanted to got to NYC!!! You looked presh while there! Love that dress! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I am happy to be following you as well! Cheers to new blog friends!
Shanna

SAYANTANI SAHA said...

The first dress is a beauty!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...