Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 7 Wants


1. I want it to be summer! It has been one of the best school years so far, but I am already looking forward to time off work, more time with my kids, hot days, some traveling, my toes in the sand… sigh
281356_2239492587332_1248543366_32732346_1130162_n

2. I want a full time maid and a full time personal chef in my house! {Other than me!} Some days I am just tired. Can anyone else relate?


3. I want my boys to love the Lord, love others and grow up to be men of character that people respect. {Now, is that too much to ask? I think not.} :)

4. I want Google to keep GFC and for technology not to outrun me! {Just when I think I’ve got it all figured out SOMEONE comes along and changes it all! When you know who that someone is, will you please let me know?} ;-)

Follow {Shaped By Grace}


5. I want to be a better friend. To not just have virtual relationships with them, but actually take the time to send a note, call them and visit them!

6. I want to hold your hand. ;o)

7. I want the world to be a better place because I lived in it. 

payitforward


Now it's you’re turn! What do YOU want? xo

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kayte said...

I want summer, a green smoothie, my girlfriend to come back from her week-long trip early -- I miss her so much and it's only been a few days! -- and the house to clean itself. Too much to ask for? (-;

LillysNLollipops said...

I want all the same things! Hey stupid question where dis you find that "follow this blog with bloglovin" button? I can't find anything on my bloglovin account like that....lol I'm laughing at myself, what can't gfc just stay!

My Beautiful World said...

I want what I always wish for to go to Paris. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit me sometime follow back if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...