Thursday, January 5, 2012

Remodelaholic Feature!


2012 is starting off with a BANG! Wow! Thank you SO much to the lovely Cassity at Remodelaholic for choosing to feature my Budget Kitchen Makeover on her blog!! I am honored and thrilled to be on one of my favorite DIY remodeling sites today! Woot woot! If you are stopping by from Remodelaholic – welcome!! Be sure to say hi! I love making new blog friends! :o)

RemodelaholicFeaturebutton

To see the original post on Remodelaholic click here: Remodelaholic Two Toned Kitchen Makeover.



If you would like to read about how I kept the cost under $500 and the entire “how to” breakdown of this makeover, please click here: Budget Kitchen Makover.

It is also special that this makeover was featured TODAY in particular, because today is my Little Man’s 8th birthday! Yay! {I hope he never gets too old to be my Little Man.}

I also wanted to say thank you so much to my followers for all your support as it has been a week full of lots of love here at Shaped by Grace! I truly appreciate each and every one of you and all your kind words! Thanks for the love! Be sure to stop by Remodelaholic and say hi to Cassity too! God Bless! xo

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Wow. Cute post and amazing transformation. I painted my cabinets alabaster too!! Can't go wrong. Glad I found your blog!

Maxwellhouseinteriors.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!

Laura Vega said...

Yea!!! Congrats on your kitchen getting featured in another blog AGAIN!! You rock :)

Laura V. said...

Finally figured out how to change my profile name...duh....

Yea!!! Congrats on your kitchen getting featured in another blog AGAIN!! You rock :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...