Friday, May 4, 2012

Cinco de Mayo {Free Printable}

Feliz Cinco de Mayo mis amigos!

I know Cinco de Mayo isn't a formal-day-off-from-work holiday, but it is still a fun day to celebrate! Especially since it is an excuse to eat my FAVORITE food! {Mexican!} I pretty much make every Tuesday in my house a "Taco Tuesday" night but I know tomorrow we will be kicking it up a notch with the Mexican food - for dinner, lunch and maybe even for breakfast! {Do I hear Juevos Rancheros anyone?}

For your super duper party, low key bash or personal enjoyment - here is a FREE {woot! woot!} printable! Ready to hang up or frame!! This is the first year I've made this printable, so I don't have lots of decor pictures yet! I'd love for you to share your photos if you end up printing and using her! Wouldn't she be cute as the center of a colorful bunting or framed for on a mantel? 
{Just right click, save and print!}




Isn't she cheery!?! :o)



Oh, and if you're like me and sometimes get behind on holidays and celebrations and are seeing this post too late, don't worry. I've got ya covered! ;o)





You're welcome. {wink}


Have a great weekend!! 


Photobucket





3 comments:

Naiman Family said...

Super cute, Reannah. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim!! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! :)

Kelly said...

OH SUPER CUTE!!!!! Thanks girl!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...