Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All You Need Is Love

What does Valentine's Day mean to you? How are you celebrating Valentine's Day this year? Here at Shaped by Grace we are decorating our house, getting Valentine's cards ready for our classmates, my wreath got a little makeover {Coming soon!}, and making treats. But all that aside, I think what makes Valentine's Day the most meaningful is having someone special to share it with. I am blessed to have so many special people to love in my life. Valentine's Day is a reminder to take an extra moment and tell those around me how much I care about them. My boys get lots of love all year round, but I love an excuse to shower even more kisses and creative love on them!

I've also been blessed to have some love over here on blog land recently! Thank you SO much to all my followers - old and new! I appreciate each and every one of you!! I am closing in on 200 fans and am already planning a very special giveaway - just for YOU! My lovely friends! :) But as a little early appreciation, I thought you'd enjoy this free printable! {Free for followers of this blog!} Just right click and save! Every time I hear this song and see this printable, it reminds me of all the love in my life. Enjoy! And thanks for the love! xoxo

Photobucket

Linking up to tatertots and jello; Too Much Time on My Hands; At the Picket Fence
The DIY Dreamer

Photobucket
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

12 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Love your post. Thank you for the adorable printable! -Jen

Cindy @ Cinsarah said...

Hi Reannah!
I'm a new follower! :)
So happy to have found your blog.
Love your free printable it's too cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Christine said...

I LOVE that song!!

I'm a new follower from the Follow Me Wednesday Blog Hop :)
thediydreamer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the blog hop friend!

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

Dear Reannah,

I agree with you, v'day is great reminder to show your loved once that you care! thanks for the riminder aswell :)

love K

Gabby said...

Such a lovely printable! Thank you so much! Saw your post on Tatertots. :)

Gabby
The...Late, Young Family

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

Love free printables and this is so simple and sweet:) I would love it if you stopped by to share this at my linky party going on right now:)
http://too-much-time.com/2012/02/diy-craft-link-party.html

Unknown said...

Hi, Reannah! I just found your blog and am your newest follower. :) Thanks so much for such a sweet printable. I would be thrilled if you would take a minute to share it here:

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/shine-on-fridays-13-and-some-fabulous.html

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

i luv your printable and your blog. your newest follower!

Sarah | Coffee and Cabernet said...

This is adorable! Just saw it on tatertots & jello! You rock, girl! I'm now following you via Linky Followers -- I just added that gadget to my site, too! Have a great weekend! xo
Sarah

Christine said...

Reannah!! Thanks sooo much for linking up at The DIY Dreamer :)

libbywilko said...

Thank you for sharing this ! It's great.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...