Sunday, February 10, 2013

{What I Love} by Jourdan at Two Million Miles

What I Love ~ Today I am sharing the super creative Jourdan from Two Million Miles. This girl is TAL-EN-TED! I will let her tell you all about herself - and then be sure to check out all her fabulous sites and say hello!!

Meet Jourdan:



I am a mom, entrepreneur, DIY/crafter, and a blogger! I have three of my own businesses. 1 - Jourdan's Jewels 2 - Jourdan's {Handmade} Jewels 3 - Perfectly Posh with Jourdan. My blog is a lifestyle blog where I post about anything I can think of.. Recipes, crafts, stories of my family, business, etc.



WHAT JOURDAN LOVES:

What's your favorite...

-Restaurant I love Chuck-a-Rama, but if you don't count that as a restaurant, I would say Chili's!
-Vacation Spot Anywhere warm and beachy!
-Favorite thing about where you live I love that my family is so close.
-Book That's a hard one! I love anything that Ellen Hopkins and Brenda Novak writes!
-Love song My current favorite love song is "Til My Last Day" by Justin Moore.
-Movie Definitely Where the Heart Is!
-Food Salad and rolls
-Color Yellow
-Color/pattern to craft with I'm loving Chevron right now!
-favorite medium to craft with Any kind of mod podge!
-accessory Earrings
-clothing item Blinged out pants!
-Valentine’s Day treat Chocolate Covered Strawberries - white chocolate, of course!
-Valentine’s Day movie I love Sweet Home Alabama, too. Does that count?! (Yes! It does in my book, Jordan!) ;-)



3. What is the best date you’ve ever been on?
We went to the Daughtry concert a few years ago for Valentine's. It was so much fun!

4. Who is your current Blog Crush?
I love Jen over at COM!

5. What is the all-time favorite post you’ve written and why?
That's a tough one! One of my favorites was Pinto {Part 4} about my dog's death. It was one of the worst days ever and I hate reliving it, but it's a very raw and honest post. I loved that dog more than anything!

6. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day post.
The only Valentine's post I've written was a list of 14 Valentine's Gifts for Your Man

7. What are you looking forward to in 2013?
In 2013, I am SO looking forward to finish building our house and moving in, then of course, all of the decorating!!!!


*Jourdan
Blog

See what I mean? This girl's got talent! I personally enjoyed reading her January Recap and Bucket List!! Do you have a bucket list? I do - and Jourdan's post totally made me want to write it down and make it happen! Well, it was so fun learning about Jordan and finding out what she loves -- now go on and show HER some love at the links above! xo

Thanks friends! Read more "what I love" posts here! xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...